FCC-San Diego is a network of families who have adopted, are waiting to adopt, or are considering adopting a child from China.
FCC-SD is organized exclusively for charitable, scientific, and educational purposes, more specifically:
- To provide educational, cultural, and informational resources, activities, and services to families who have adopted from China or considering adoption from China.
- To promote an awareness and appreciation of Chinese culture in our children, strengthening their ties to their Chinese heritage.
- To advocate for and support children remaining in orphanages in China.
Last modified: 3/4/2013
Send us a comment!
Check the Events Page for more fun
- Dragon Boat Festival coming up in May 4th.
Playa Pacifica in Mission Bay Park
- Kite Festival & Tennis Clinic coming soon. Stay tuned for details!
- Camping? Check out the Yahoo Groups as some families are planning a summer weekend of fun!
- Renew your Memebership today! Membership Form!
- The Spring Lantern Newsletter is now available on the Yahoo Groups!
- Happy New Year!Year of the Snake, 4711!
Wishing you and your families a very special year.
- The New Year's Banquet was a blast! Great fun by all.
- More news to come!
Forgive any inconsistencies. We are in the process of updating the website. Stay tuned for some good stuff.